inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
What makes our product unique:
- No additives or flavor enhancers
- organic and natural
- lower carb* – for low carbohydrate/ketogenic diet
- Pure pleasure - with natural hazelnut power and extra vegan protein
- Versatile – pancakes, cupcakes or even straight out the jar!
- Artikel-Nr.: CR-1kg-Haselnuss
Organic hazelnut puree, organic hazelnut pieces, organic coconut flour, organic pea protein, sweetener: organic erythritol, salt.
Maximal viel Haselnuss …
Who needs hazelnut cream with palm oil, added sugar* and milk - here comes your alternative "organic", vegan, low-carb*, and vegetable protein hazelnut buttercream!
- Organic and natural - made from high-quality organic hazelnut puree, organic pea protein, organic coconut flour, sweetened with organic erythritol, rounded off with a pinch of salt.
- No additives or flavour enhancers – all-natural tasting, great for clean eating!
- Low-carb* - ideal for the low-carb/ketogenic diet. Up to 80% fewer carbohydrates than conventional nut nougat creams: 13.4 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams in our product, of which 5 grams are usable*.
- Pure enjoyment through purity - snacking with natural hazelnut power and an extra portion of protein.
- Versatile – Can be used as a spread, topping on pancakes, muesli or as a baking ingredient. Providing that extra enrichment to your health-conscious kitchen and more versatility to your cuisine!
*Contains sugar naturally – uses organic erythritol as a polyhydric acid sweetener. These have little effect on blood sugar levels. These only make 5 g of usable carbohydrates per 100 g. According to the German Food Book, up to 67 g of sugar per 100 g is allowed in nougat creams.
Try the hazelnut cream on our crispy, gluten-free, low-carb rolls or gluten-free fluffy pancakes - the perfect combination!
|Average nutritional values and energy per 100 g:|
|energy:||2438 kJ / 613 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||4,6 g|
|of which sugar||5 g|
|of which polyhydric alcohols||7 g|
|lower carb / high carb:||lower carb|